TENNESSEE (WATE) — 4,074 new cases of COVID-19, along with 35 deaths were reported by the Tennessee Department of Health Monday afternoon.
Current hospitalizations rise by 29 in the state with 2,091 in total; recoveries also rise to 296,592 with over 2,300 new recoveries reported by the state.
- Cases: 344,550
- Deaths: 4,301
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,091
- Tests: Over 4.3M
- Recoveries: 296,592
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Positively Tennessee: Friends recovering after kidney donation