TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tuesday afternoon, the Tennessee Department of Health reported 6,642 new recoveries along with 73 new deaths and 30 new hospitalizations as Tennesseans gear up for Thanksgiving coming up on Thursday.
The health department also reported ,304 new cases of COVID-19, and the percent positive for Tuesday is 17.99%.
- Cases: 345,854
- Deaths: 4,374
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,116
- Tests: Over 4.3M
- Recoveries: 303,234
- Tennessee OKs Medicaid block grant; fate unclear under Biden
- Super Bowl odds: Chiefs and Packers lead the way
- Oak Ridge barbecue restaurant passes inspection, reinspection coming for critical violations
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12