NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – What Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee and state health officials said Thursday morning about the first confirmed case of the COVID-19 coronavirus in the state.
The case in Williamson County was confirmed Wednesday night.
- Driver suspected of dragging, killing California bicyclist in 2017 is captured in Australia
- ‘Keep Knoxville Blooming’ with fall tree planting
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- More than half of registered Tennessee voters have already cast ballots
- Tennessee sees record-breaking early voting numbers