NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – What Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee and state health officials said Thursday morning about the first confirmed case of the COVID-19 coronavirus in the state.
The case in Williamson County was confirmed Wednesday night.
- Otters at Georgia Aquarium test positive for COVID-19
- Investigation underway after human remains discovered in Roane County
- Eternal Life Harvest Center hosts prayer walk following officer-involved shooting at Austin-East
- Local law enforcement help with escorting remains of WWII & Korean War veteran
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows