TENNESSEE (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health says that the state is progressing in rapidly vaccinating those at highest risk from COVID-19. State says it has vaccinated more than 221,000 people so far.
TDH also says that as more doses are received from the federal government, the state will continue its efforts to rapidly vaccinate Tennesseans.
“Tennessee is one of the most successful states in the U.S. at quickly administering vaccine, having administered more than 50 percent of the vaccines received by the state.”Tennessee Department of Health
The state is now focusing on providing vaccine doses to residents and staff members of long-term care facilities; which they state are a priority of the population for Phase 1a1 of its COVID-19 Vaccination Plan.
- Virtual magic and comedy show for your entire family
- How to know if weight loss surgery is for you
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship