KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A future in the health world became a reality on Wednesday for a handful of nursing students from the University of Tennessee.
Madison Bixler, Camryn Morais, Austin Jones and Brianna Desjardins were part of a vaccine clinic along with Covenant Health.
The students helped administer 400 vaccines to Covenant Health employees in a four-hour window.
UT College of Nursing Dean Victoria Niederhauser said the school is planning to have students help again during another COVID-19 clinic on Friday, Jan. 15.
- Bernie Sanders website offering meme sweatshirts to benefit Vermont Meals on Wheels
- Police investigating after shots fired at Knoxville’s Planned Parenthood clinic on anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Changes to COVID-19 vaccination plan adjusts when 65 and older are eligible; moves up medically fragile, jailers
- 6 Things to Know about UT AD Danny White’s first press conference
- West Hills Elementary, Central High move to online learning beginning Jan. 25.