KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A future in the health world became a reality on Wednesday for a handful of nursing students from the University of Tennessee.
Madison Bixler, Camryn Morais, Austin Jones and Brianna Desjardins were part of a vaccine clinic along with Covenant Health.
The students helped administer 400 vaccines to Covenant Health employees in a four-hour window.
UT College of Nursing Dean Victoria Niederhauser said the school is planning to have students help again during another COVID-19 clinic on Friday, Jan. 15.
- Neighbor charged with attempting to kidnap 9-year-old girl from Nashville apartment
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- THP: 1 person dead after motorcycle crash in Knox County
- National Youth Violence Prevention Week kicks off in Knoxville
- Gov. Ralph Northam orders Virginia State Police to conduct independent investigation regarding Windsor traffic stop incident