KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Health Department has established a hotline for residents to seek information on the COVID-19 virus as they anticipate the identification of local cases.
KCHD has launched a COVID-19 Public Information Line. The hotline number is 865-215-5555 or individuals may call toll-free at 888-288-6022. The information line will be available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Call volume is expected to be high. Callers are urged to be patient if they receive a busy signal and try their call at a later time. People with concerns about their health should contact their health care providers.
Visit knoxcounty.org/health/coronavirus/ for more information.
- South-Doyle needs a win over Gibbs to clinch spot in the playoffs
- Heating bills expected to rise up in Knoxville this winter
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a Bitcoin
- TikTok star accused of killing wife, her companion in high-rise shooting
- Express Employment Professionals holding career fair