KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knox County Health Department has established a hotline for residents to seek information on the COVID-19 virus as they anticipate the identification of local cases.
KCHD has launched a COVID-19 Public Information Line. The hotline number is 865-215-5555 or individuals may call toll-free at 888-288-6022. The information line will be available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Call volume is expected to be high. Callers are urged to be patient if they receive a busy signal and try their call at a later time. People with concerns about their health should contact their health care providers.
Visit knoxcounty.org/health/coronavirus/ for more information.
- KPD officers walk through neighborhoods to build community ties
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Morgan County man
- Self-employed entertainer waits months for unemployment
- Tennessee early voting up nearly 40 percent so far from 2016
- Vol fans stay positive despite loss to Alabama