NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) -The National Rifle Association confirms the cancelation of its 149th annual meeting due to the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
According to officials, the meeting was set for April 16th-19th in Nashville. However after much consideration amid the coronavirus pandemic, it will be rescheduled.
Please know that we did not reach this decison this lightly. We were ultimately guided by our responsibilty to help ensure the safety and well being of our NRA members, guests and surrounding community.
NRA officials have not released the new dates for the meeting.
- Knox County announces 50th COVID-19 death in November as hospitalizations continue to grow
- 19 Thanksgiving foods that are not safe for your pets
- Tennessee reports 6,873 new weekly unemployment claims
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- 27 veterans die in COVID-19 outbreak at Illinois VA home