KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Officials with Pellissippi State Community College said Thursday evening that the college will extend spring break and offer online classes due to coronavirus concerns.
Spring break for students will be extended through March 29. Online classes will be offered March 30 – April 12.
- TN Department of Military continues work during pandemic
- Pandemic increases demand for Christmas trees while farmers experience shortage
- Crews respond to chimney fire in Knox County
- Henry leads Titans’ run to AFC South lead 45-26 over Colts
- Morgan County Schools announce closure for Nov. 30 due to possible wintry weather