TENNESSEE (WATE) — State reports 1,979 new COVID-19 cases, 62 new deaths, and 3,628 recoveries on Tuesday.
Tennessee Department of Health says the percent positive for today is 12.40%.
- 289,749 COVID-19 cases
- 3,672 deaths
- 1,634 current hospitalizations
- 3,925,460 tests
- 256,143 recoveries
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen
- What’s next? UT professor provides insight on White House transition
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage
- ‘If she can do it, why can’t they do it,’ father of daughters sees importance of first Madame Vice President