NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Confirmed cases of coronavirus in the state were 26,071 on Saturday with 417 deaths, the Tennessee Department of Health said.
Cases were up by 551 — or 2.2%, the Department of Health reported.
Deaths were also up by nine from Friday to 417, also an increase of 2.2%. There have been 17,124 recoveries from the virus.
RELATED: Timeline of the pandemic
There have been 1,923 people hospitalized and 491,421 have been tested.
- Coronavirus Timeline: Confirmed, probable COVID-19 cases rise; masks mandated in Knox County
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Tennessee hires accounting firm to help with $7B COVID funds
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 364 active cases in Knox County, 1,093 total cases
- Confirmed coronavirus cases are rising in 40 of 50 states
- Officials announce 14-day quarantine for travelers coming into Chicago airports from COVID-19 hotspots
- Knoxville businesses and the new mask mandate: how inside will look different
- Pellissippi State employee at Hardin Valley Campus tests positive for coronavirus
- Ten Harrogate rehabilitation center employees test positive for coronavirus
- REQUIRED: All Texans must wear face coverings, Gov. Greg Abbott orders
- Tracking Coronavirus in Tennessee: Amid growing concern, 1,575 new cases and 11 new deaths reported
- Fauci: New mutation may allow COVID-19 to more easily replicate
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley confirms COVID-19 case at Northridge Crossing Club
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person