NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Seven new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Monday for a total of 2,774, a 0.25% increase from Sunday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 2,965 new coronavirus cases, a 1.38% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 217,682, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 3,201,707 tests have been administered and 846 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 194,836.
The percent positive number for Monday is 7.94%.
- Lady Vols improve to 2-0 on the season with 67-50 victory over ETSU
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow
- Group of Senate Democrats and Republicans announce COVID relief framework