NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – 30 new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Tuesday for a total of 2,952 according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 1,508 new coronavirus cases and the cumulative number of cases is 233,569, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Over 3.3M tests have been administered and 1,259 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 208,182.
The percent positive number for Tuesday 11.29%.
- Simone Biles out of team gymnastics finals
- Olympic champion Simone Biles out of team finals with apparent injury
- Colorado monitoring 2 people after monkeypox exposure on flight
- Knoxville City Council to meet Tuesday night, confirm African American Equity Restoration Task Force
- British swimmer beats COVID twice to win gold at Olympics