NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Eighteen new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Wednesday for a total of 2,952, a 0.61% increase from Tuesday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 2,292 new coronavirus cases, a 0.98% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 235,861, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 3,404,261 tests have been administered and 1,246 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 210,243.
The percent positive number for Wednesday is 11.78%.
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Knoxville Black Business Directory puts minority-owned local businesses in spotlight
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency