NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Twenty-two new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Thursday for a total of 3,263, a 0.68% increase from Wednesday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 2,660 new coronavirus cases, a 1.05% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 256,880, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 3,623,338 tests have been administered and 1,394 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 227,271.
The percent positive number for Thursday is 9.50%.
- Small earthquake reported in East Tennessee early Monday
- Blount County Schools to require masks for all students, faculty and visitors
- Knox County reports four COVID-19 new deaths as current hospitalizations remain at record-high
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval