NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Twenty-two new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Thursday for a total of 3,263, a 0.68% increase from Wednesday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 2,660 new coronavirus cases, a 1.05% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 256,880, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 3,623,338 tests have been administered and 1,394 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 227,271.
The percent positive number for Thursday is 9.50%.
- Celebrating healthy eating one bite at a time
- The Osteopathic Center is helping your body recover with IV Therapy
- Knoxville man rehabbing after diving accident leaves him paralyzed from chest down
- Oak Ridge nurse charged with federal crime confesses to sending blood, feces to husband’s ex-wife
- Ex-wife of MLK assassin arrested in Tennessee on animal cruelty charges