NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Thirty-two new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Friday for a total of 3,541, a 0.91% increase from Thursday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 1,373 new coronavirus cases, a 0.51% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 273,144, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 3,775,108 tests have been administered and 1,480 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 246,392.
The percent positive number for Friday is 11.42%.
- Lululemon opening shop at West Town Mall on Black Friday
- Zoo Knoxville counts down to ARC campus opening
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- ‘It’s turkey time in Tennessee’: Knox County shares the Dos & Don’ts of frying your turkey
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days