NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – 78 new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Friday for a total of 3,341 according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 2,608 new coronavirus cases, and the cumulative number of cases is now at 259,488.
Over 3.6M tests have been administered and 1,397 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 229,669.
The percent positive number for Friday is 10.58%.
- Knoxville Police assists in the search for suspect in downtown Knoxville
- Knoxville Police Department joins search to find Summer Wells
- Knoxville Mayor, Knox County Superintendent agree on new MOA
- Dogwood Arts places sculptures in Knoxville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge
- Gun violence surge possible with new permitless carry law launch, warns Democratic lawmaker