NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Ninety-two new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Wednesday for a total of 4,466, a 2.10% increase from Tuesday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 2,118 new coronavirus cases, a 0.61% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 347,972, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 4,327,806 tests have been administered and 2,183 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 308,566.
The percent positive number for Wednesday is 12.4%.
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- Deep South falls behind in COVID vaccine drive
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million