NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Fifty-three new coronavirus-related deaths were reported in Tennessee on Thursday for a total of 4,404, a 1.27% increase from Wednesday, according to the Tennessee Department of Health.
Tennessee also reported 4,404 new coronavirus cases, a 1.27% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 352,376, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
Some 4,363,940 tests have been administered and 2,178 people are currently hospitalized across the state. The number of people who have recovered from the virus is 312,885.
The percent positive number for Thursday is 11.51%.
- Nurse rushes to help in apparent accidental shooting at Clinton Highway Walmart
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lenora
- Monroe Co. man shares vaccine experience, highlights struggles rural communities face
- Tennessee lawmakers OK education bills in special session
- Pair of KUB employees were paid $10K for hours they did not work, comptroller’s office finds