TENNESSEE (WATE) — On Friday, the Tennessee Department of Health reported 95 new coronavirus-related deaths in the state, which is a 1.99% increase over Thursday’s numbers.
TDH also reported 4,356 new coronavirus cases, a 1.12% increase. The cumulative number of cases is 392,608, the Tennessee Department of Health reported.
The percent positive number for Friday is 16.59%.
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- Deep South falls behind in COVID vaccine drive
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million