TENNESSEE (WATE) — The state of Tennessee has now had over 223K total cases of COVID-19 along with 2,871 deaths as of Friday, October 16.
Tennessee Department of Health reports 666 new cases of the virus, along with 7 new deaths, and nearly 1,700 recoveries.
The state also reports that over 3.26M Tennesseans have been tested thus far.
- Knox County commissioners approve two rezoning requests in Hardin Valley
- Do you have ‘super immunity’ after booster, omicron?
- Neil Young calls for his music to be pulled off Spotify over vaccine misinformation: reports
- Feds launch website for claiming part 2 of child tax credit
- Tennessee pitcher to miss the start of the season with an arm injury