TENNESSEE (WATE) — The state of Tennessee has now had over 223K total cases of COVID-19 along with 2,871 deaths as of Friday, October 16.
Tennessee Department of Health reports 666 new cases of the virus, along with 7 new deaths, and nearly 1,700 recoveries.
The state also reports that over 3.26M Tennesseans have been tested thus far.
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- Serena Williams ‘proud’ of Meghan for interview
- Madisonville Police arrest suspect in catalytic convertor theft from church van
- Bristol, Nashville agrees to deal to renovate short track
- Crews extinguish Knoxville bank fire after car crashes into building