TENNESSEE (WATE) — The state of Tennessee has now had over 223K total cases of COVID-19 along with 2,871 deaths as of Friday, October 16.
Tennessee Department of Health reports 666 new cases of the virus, along with 7 new deaths, and nearly 1,700 recoveries.
The state also reports that over 3.26M Tennesseans have been tested thus far.
- Maryville-based Denver Hunt Company seeking carpenter
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Coronavirus: Maryville College moves to reduced operations for the remainder of the week
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance