KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Your pet is a part of the family, and PetSafe® has everything you need to keep your pet healthy, safe, and happy through their lifetime. Keep your new family member safe in the yard with a wireless or in-ground fence from PetSafe®. These safe solutions give your best friend the freedom to safely enjoy his favorite yard activities – like rolling on his back in the grass, playing a game of fetch, or napping in the sunshine.
If you prefer a quick setup with no buried wire, or you need a fence you can bring along when you travel, a wireless fence like the Stay & Play® Compact Wireless Fence may be for you:
- No buried wires or traditional fence posts are needed, and you can set it up in 1-2 hours.
- Temporarily define the pet area with boundary flags for a visual aid while training your pet. With just a few short training sessions, you’ll create a secure boundary for freedom and fun.
- Once you set up your wireless circular boundary up to ¾ an acre, an indoor transmitter sends a warning tone to your pet’s receiver collar if they approach the boundary you set. If they try to cross the boundary, they’ll receive a safe, yet attention-getting, static correction, telling them to stay inside the safe area.
- The collar offers 5 levels of adjustable static correction, plus a tone-only option, so you are sure to find the right fit for your pet’s temperament.
- You can take this portable wireless fence with you wherever you go, whether you’re camping or moving homes.
- This fence comes with 1 waterproof, rechargeable receiver collar. If you have more than one pet at home, simply purchase as many additional receiver collars as you need so all your pets can use the same wireless system.
In-ground fences are a customizable way to give your pet secure yard boundaries, and with some simple tools and a little do-it-yourself experience, you can plan your layout, bury wires in your yard, and start training in one weekend. With a PetSafe® In-Ground Fence™ system, you’ll get 500 feet of wire so you can fence in a 1/3-acre yard, and if your yard is bigger, just purchase more boundary wire and flag kits:
- Your pet will receive a warning tone to their receiver collar when they approach the boundary you set, and if they try to cross the boundary, they will receive a safe static, yet attention-getting static correction.
- If you have more than one pet at home, simply purchase as many additional receiver collars as you need so all your pets can safely play in the yard together.