KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County Public Library’s staff often recommend books and other resources to parents and guardians that are specifically for kids. Librarians announced this week they are introducing a new series focused on picture books that deal with tough topics, such as bullying, bereavement, and more. Soon, they hope to add even more topics.
The books are meant to open doors of communication for kids who may have experienced trauma. To check out a book, visit the branch of the library nearest you and apply for a library card. Proof of residency within Knox County is required.
- Republicans blast gun brace rule, claim Second Amendment violation
- Urn of father’s ashes stolen from car in Knoxville
- Asteroid expected to pass close to Earth on Saturday
- Pentagon chief: Putin-Xi meeting sends ‘very troubling message’
- ‘Very disturbing’: What to know about the potentially deadly fungus spreading in the US
Learn more at knoxlib.org.