GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Ole Red had a lot of success with their “Farmhouse Burger” at last year’s GatlinBURGER event, but they are switching things up this year with a new specialty burger.
The “Ole Red Sunrise Burger” is an Italian sausage patty on a croissant bun topped with a house made tot patty, a sunny side up egg and hollandaise sauce.
GatlinBURGER Week runs from September 19-25. You can try out all the of the specialty burgers featured during the event for just $8 (sides are separate and tips are encouraged).
- Season of Ober Restaurant at Ober Gatlinburg offers the “Schnitzel Burger”
- Smith & Son’s “Gatlin’ Gunslinger” brings firepower to Gatlinburger Week
- Split Rail Eats offers the “Daddy Mac” for Gatlinburger Week
- Smokehouse at Anakeesta offers the “Smokin’ Hot Shine Burger”
- Crawdaddy’s Restaurant & Oyster Bar is bringing some heat with their “Daddy O Burger”
- Newcomer Johnny Rockets joins the pack with “The Smokies Burger”
Download the passport for GatlinBURGER Week to see what other Gatlinburg restaurants are competing for the coveted title of “Burger Meister.”