GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The Season of Ober Restaurant at Ober Gatlinburg has created a special burger with some German inspiration.
The “Schnitzel Burger” is blend of angus beef and pork with German breadcrumbs, sweet
and tangy sautéed onion, bacon and dill-infused mayo on a toasted pretzel bun.
Where to find a Gatlinburger? Check these out:
- Ole Red joins GatlinBURGER Week with “Ole Red Sunrise Burger”
- Season of Ober Restaurant at Ober Gatlinburg offers the “Schnitzel Burger”
- Delauder’s Smoky Mountain BBQ is sticking to their strength with “Widowmaker” burger
- Smith & Son’s “Gatlin’ Gunslinger” brings firepower to Gatlinburger Week
- Split Rail Eats offers the “Daddy Mac” for Gatlinburger Week
- Smokehouse at Anakeesta offers the “Smokin’ Hot Shine Burger”
- Crawdaddy’s Restaurant & Oyster Bar is bringing some heat with their “Daddy O Burger”
- Newcomer Johnny Rockets joins the pack with “The Smokies Burger”
GatlinBURGER Week runs from September 19-25. You can try out all the of the specialty burgers featured during the event for just $8 (sides are separate and tips are encouraged).
Download the passport for GatlinBURGER Week to see what other Gatlinburg restaurants are competing for the coveted title of “Burger Meister.”