GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Fresh off their 2020 GatlinBURGER Week win, Smith & Son Corner Kitchen is looking to keep their streak going with a new specialty burger.
The “‘Gatlin’ Gunslinger” is a half-pound ground beef and chorizo patty topped with a fried egg, Pico de Gallo, smoked gouda, chopped ghost peppers, and Ole Smoky mango habanero whiskey chipotle ranch on a toasted potato bun.
GatlinBURGER Week runs from September 19-25. You can try out all the of the specialty burgers featured during the event for just $8 (sides are separate and tips are encouraged).
- Season of Ober Restaurant at Ober Gatlinburg offers the “Schnitzel Burger”
- Smith & Son’s “Gatlin’ Gunslinger” brings firepower to Gatlinburger Week
- Split Rail Eats offers the “Daddy Mac” for Gatlinburger Week
- Smokehouse at Anakeesta offers the “Smokin’ Hot Shine Burger”
- Crawdaddy’s Restaurant & Oyster Bar is bringing some heat with their “Daddy O Burger”
- Newcomer Johnny Rockets joins the pack with “The Smokies Burger”
Download the passport for GatlinBURGER Week to see what other Gatlinburg restaurants are competing for the coveted title of “Burger Meister.”