KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Rural Metro & Fire enlightens us as to the importance of fire alarms in your home.
Fire alarms are a well known device throughout the home but what many of us can be a little lacks when it comes to maintaining these life saving tools. Make sure that all of your fire alarms have fresh batteries and that you run tests on them at least once every 6 months or so.
- Bear cub recovering after crash injury on River Road
- Man with ties to East Tennessee killed in ‘targeted attack’ in Turks and Caicos
- ‘I’ll keep fighting till the end’: Knoxville family still searching for answers in son’s death
- Friday Frenzy Player of the Week: Jordyn Potts
- Knoxville home once owned by hero of Coal Creek disaster up for sale
For more information or to sign up for membership with Rural Metro & Fire, visit their website.