KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Did you feel it? A small earthquake was recorded early Monday morning in South Knoxville.
According to the United States Geological Survey, a 1.9 magnitude earthquake was recorded 1.24 miles south of Knoxville around 3:50 a.m. Monday.
The quake was recorded at a depth of over five miles.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- 2 Knox County commissioners co-sponsor resolution to limit power of board of health
- Tennessee reports 942 new COVID-19 cases, 1,801 new recoveries
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments