KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Did you feel it? A small earthquake was recorded early Monday morning in South Knoxville.
According to the United States Geological Survey, a 1.9 magnitude earthquake was recorded 1.24 miles south of Knoxville around 3:50 a.m. Monday.
The quake was recorded at a depth of over five miles.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- Singer song writer Jack Allen performs his new single
- ROAD TRIPPIN’: Chow down at Wize Guyz Grille
- #MOMLIFE: Shoreline Church invites moms to join their Mom Life community
- Knox St. Patrick’s Day Parade and ‘Cel-O’bragh-tion’ to bring the spirit of Ireland to East Tennessee
- Puppy Training vs. Obedience Training with Rocky Top K9