GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The 11th annual Oktoberfest at Ober Gatlinburg is returning starting this Friday.
The festival runs from September 25- November 1, letting visitors experience Bavarian-style food, beer, costumes and music.
This year the festival will look a little different due with added social distancing protocols and procedures.
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Friday Frenzy Week 11 final scores from across the state
- Gallery: Week 11 of Friday Frenzy