MASCOT, Tenn. (WATE) – Did you feel it? A small earthquake was recorded Tuesday morning outside of Mascot.
According to the United States Geological Survey, a 2.0 magnitude earthquake was recorded about 3.3 miles southeast of Mascot in Knox County.
The quake was recorded at roughly around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday at a depth just over 11 miles.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s address at 75th annual UN General Assembly
- Annual Power Of The Purse is going virtual
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin