Did you feel it? A small earthquake was recorded Wednesday afternoon in Loudon County.
According to the United States Geological Survey, A 2.1 magnitude earthquake was recorded about four miles southeast of Loudon at 2:22 p.m. Wednesday.
The quake was recorded at a depth of roughly 13 miles.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 6 game highlights
- Vol fans gear up for football season; share excitement about first game
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Bars, restaurants prep for first Vol football game since COVID-19