MARYVILLE (WATE) – A 2.3 magnitude earthquake registered in Maryville Sunday afternoon.
The earthquake happened around 1 p.m.
According to an email from the US Geological Survey, it could also be felt in Farragut, Knoxville and Seymour.
- Christian communal organization purchases historic Hiwassee College campus
- Knox County daily COVID-19 cases top 400 for the first time
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- Hamblen County mask mandate extended through Dec. 30
- East TN road crews prepare for first winter weather event of the season