MARYVILLE (WATE) – A 2.3 magnitude earthquake registered in Maryville Sunday afternoon.
The earthquake happened around 1 p.m.
According to an email from the US Geological Survey, it could also be felt in Farragut, Knoxville and Seymour.
- Big South Fork trail signs totaling more than $1,000 stolen
- Madisonville man pleads guilty to rape charges, sentencing set for August
- Cookeville police searching for man accused of kidnapping 2 at gunpoint
- Fentress County man faces TennCare fraud charges
- TDOT closing Route 70 in Hawkins County to remove rock outcropping