PIKEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- At 11:35 Friday night a 2.3 magnitude earthquake was recorded around five miles east of Pikeville, Tennessee, in Bledsoe County.
The earthquake was 2.73 miles under the earth’s surface.
- Lady Vols Swimming are SEC Champions for first time in program history
- Knoxville wedding venue thriving one year after major flooding
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine