ENGLEWOOD, Tenn. (WATE) – Did you feel it? An earthquake was recorded on Thursday morning in McMinn County.
According to the United States Geological Survey, A 2.5 magnitude earthquake was recorded just over four miles southeast of Englewood around 9:30 a.m. Thursday.
The depth of the quake has yet to be determined by the USGS.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- Biden, Harris make first appearance as running mates
- Virginia lawmaker looks to include telehealth funding in next COVID-19 relief package
- ‘She’s up to the task’: Democrats excited about Kamala Harris joining Joe Biden on 2020 ticket
- Teacher shortage highlighted, increases due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Job fair coming up in Sevier County