ENGLEWOOD, Tenn. (WATE) – Did you feel it? An earthquake was recorded on Thursday morning in McMinn County.
According to the United States Geological Survey, A 2.5 magnitude earthquake was recorded just over four miles southeast of Englewood around 9:30 a.m. Thursday.
The depth of the quake has yet to be determined by the USGS.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- One man dead after crash on I-40 East near Rutledge Pike
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- On Your Side: Breaking down the ‘You’re In Trouble’ scam
- Daylight saving time debate lingers in Congress
- Gov. Lee, Sen. Alexander celebrate park funding from Great American Outdoors Act