KNOXVILLE (WATE) — Two Earthquakes were recorded in East Tennessee Sunday night in less than an hour.
The first one was a 2.0 magnitude that registered in Blount County just after 9 p.m. It was about 2.5 miles East of Louisville, TN.
The second one was register as a 2.3 magnitude just 5 miles East of Seymour.
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 6 game highlights
- Vol fans gear up for football season; share excitement about first game
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Bars, restaurants prep for first Vol football game since COVID-19