KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A toddler in East Tennessee got a special send-off after spending weeks in the hospital.
Two-year-old Harper was released from East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Thursday. Harper has been in the hospital for surgery to repair her skull since deadly tornadoes hit Middle Tennessee last month.
Harper’s dad saying her recovery was nothing less than a miracle.
“We prayed a lot from the beginning and had a lot of people praying for us that the Lord would do a miracle. Honestly, he has done a miracle. No one expected her to be at this point this early. We had no idea what to expect.”Chad Mynatt
Harper has started physical therapy and we’re told she’s eating on her own now. Her dad says she had an army of support during a difficult time.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials