KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The 2020 census kicks off in East Tennessee with a new census office open house on Monday.
The open house will take place Monday afternoon at 2 p.m. in the plaza tower on South Gay Street.
The event will feature staff with the U.S. Census Bureau, city and county leaders and community partners striving to make sure this year’s census is a success.
- Knoxville to host free ‘JazzFest on Jackson’ this spring
- PHOTOS: Meet the drivers in Monday’s Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: President Trump’s trip to the Daytona 500
- UT-Chattanooga to offer tuition discounts in 9 states
- Rascal Flatts to close out farewell tour in Nashville