KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The 2020 census kicks off in East Tennessee with a new census office open house on Monday.
The open house will take place Monday afternoon at 2 p.m. in the plaza tower on South Gay Street.
The event will feature staff with the U.S. Census Bureau, city and county leaders and community partners striving to make sure this year’s census is a success.
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Veterans Voices: Willing Warriors retreat helps with healing