DANDRIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Jefferson County Fair has now been canceled because of COVID-19.
The Jefferson County Fair Board said the safety and wellbeing of fair-goers, volunteers, vendors, and exhibitors is their top priority.
Jefferson County Fair President Sam Thompson invites people back to next year’s fair.
- Michigan teen nearly dies after getting syndrome tied to COVID-19
- Coronavirus: KPD informing bars, restaurants about new health regulations
- Sevier County rental cabin fire extinguished before spreading to surrounding woods
- TBI cold case update: Others may have been involved in 2010 murder of Monroe Co. election commissioner
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?