KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The coronavirus pandemic already canceling events for next year, including Knoxville’s Saint Patrick’s Day parade.
Organizers say the 2021 Knoxville St. Patrick’s Day and Cel-O’bragh-tion has been canceled, adding they decided to cancel the parade out of an abundance of caution and health concerns.
The 2020 edition was canceled in mid-March amid the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.
The parade is set to return in March of 2022.
- Rural Metro firefighters extinguish blaze at Powell home
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021
- Sheriff Spangler: ‘Our family is hurting’