JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office says 40,000 pounds of chicken manure spilled onto the C-470 ramp Thursday morning after the semi that was hauling it rolled over.
The sheriff’s office said the tractor trailer blew a tire and rolled over. Fortunately, no one was injured and no other vehicles were involved.
- Reports of elderly exploitation in Tennessee up more than 50% from 2015 to 2019, state report says
- Human remains found at Campbell County home during welfare check
- Downtown Knoxville Alliance gives $250,000 boost to Fort Kid renovation
- Friends of the Knox County Public Library donate $50,000 on 50th anniversary
- Bonnaroo announces third postponement, will take place September 2021