SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – 53 people are waking up behind bars in Sevier County as part of an ongoing undercover operation by the Sevier County Street Crimes Narcotics Unit.
Sevier County Sheriff Ron Seals said officers and agents from 10 different law enforcement agencies hit the streets early Wednesday morning to apprehend suspected drug dealers.
The Sevier County Sheriff’s Office said 37 people indicted by a grand jury are still being sought.
- More than cookie cutters, local business turns to making face shields
- Oklahoma hair stylists under scrutiny for working inside private homes during COVID-19 pandemic
- Safer-at-home order debate divides Tennessee governor, group of doctors
- Weekly unemployment claims in Tennessee reach 94K+
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady