SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – 53 people are waking up behind bars in Sevier County as part of an ongoing undercover operation by the Sevier County Street Crimes Narcotics Unit.
Sevier County Sheriff Ron Seals said officers and agents from 10 different law enforcement agencies hit the streets early Wednesday morning to apprehend suspected drug dealers.
The Sevier County Sheriff’s Office said 37 people indicted by a grand jury are still being sought.
- Seymour VFD: 1 injured after truck drives through South Knoxville Burger King
- Knoxville Police: Man wanted for assaulting security guard after stealing from Kroger
- Vice Mayor: Former Nashville Metro Council member dies from COVID-19
- TN Dept of Health: 2,075 new cases of COVID-19, 862 new recoveries
- Foot Locker turning U.S. stores into temporary voter registration sites