WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – 629 Hooters employees have been laid off in nine counties across Tennessee.
According to a WARN Notice from the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development, the layoff took effect on March 16.
The 13 locations across the state were in the following counties:
The WARN Notice says Hooters notified TDLWD on March 23.
Anyone affected by the layoff should call the Dislocated Worker Unit at (615) 253-6355.
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- A home away from home: comfort is now available for WV veterans’ families
- Cartels use COVID-19 as excuse to raise drug prices, distribute food to poor in Mexico, report says
- Parler can now return to App Store, Apple says in letter to senator
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs