WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – 629 Hooters employees have been laid off in nine counties across Tennessee.
According to a WARN Notice from the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development, the layoff took effect on March 16.
The 13 locations across the state were in the following counties:
The WARN Notice says Hooters notified TDLWD on March 23.
Anyone affected by the layoff should call the Dislocated Worker Unit at (615) 253-6355.
- What’s the most affordable way to travel in 2023?
- Supreme Court will hear ‘Trump too small’ trademark dispute
- Americans are waiting longer and longer to get married
- Show off your best Dolly Parton glam this weekend
- Hormone patches or creams for menopause symptoms may have lower blood pressure risk than pills