(CNN) — According to “Forbes,” the highest earning YouTuber raked in $26 million this year — and he’s only 8 years old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
Yep. He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just 3 years old.
He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to “Variety,” his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on Youtube trails him by six million dollars.
Ryan didn’t get where he is overnight, he also topped the list of Youtube earners last year.
- Tennessee gov: COVID vaccines to be optional in K-12 schools
- TBI investigating officer-involved shooting in Hawkins County
- Overnight shooting in Powell leaves one dead
- Oak Ridge divided: Half of city under mask mandate, other half not
- Next step toward building new animal shelter in Monroe County tabled