(CNN) — According to “Forbes,” the highest earning YouTuber raked in $26 million this year — and he’s only 8 years old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
Yep. He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just 3 years old.
He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to “Variety,” his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on Youtube trails him by six million dollars.
Ryan didn’t get where he is overnight, he also topped the list of Youtube earners last year.
- East TN school districts keeping potential coronavirus impacts on their radar
- The Business Buzz: Fanatic Brewing Company grand opening this weekend
- HCSO: Man charged after biting deputy twice
- Lady Vols take down Ole Miss 77-66 on senior night
- KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. tells News Channel 11 she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday