A powerful… heart-stopping p-s-a is shedding light on school shootings.
The terrifying events happen at alarming rates across the country and this new ad hopes to raise awareness for signs of violence in children–
Hopefully leading to an end to deadly school shootings.
The video shows kids sporting ordinary back to school items as shooting unfolds and they have to protect themselves.
26 people, including 20 children, were shot and killed at sandy hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut in 20-12.
Learn more about the organization hoping to prevent future tragedies at
- Applications open for Boyd Foundation’s Dog Park Dash initiative
- ‘Neanderthal thinking,’ Biden says of ending state mask mandates in Texas, Mississippi
- State fire marshal orders immediate closure of Morristown group home
- Adopted twins separated at birth find each other living just 6 blocks apart
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix