TAMPA, Fla. – Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops and Frosted Mini Wheats in the same box?
The new concoction isn’t just a kid’s breakfast dream — it’s an anti-bullying campaign.
Kellogg’s is partnering with the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) to release a cereal called “All Together,” mixing cereals and their mascots to support anti-bullying and LGBTQ advocacy work.
“We all belong together,” the company said in a statement. “So for the first time in history, our famous mascots and cereals are offered exclusively together in the same box for All Together Cereal. It’s a symbol of acceptance no matter how you look, where you’re from or who you love.”
The cereals are packaged individually inside a purple box.
All Together is available for a limited time in honor of Spirit Day, an anti-bullying campaign that has millions of people wear purple to stand up against bullying.
Along with the cereal campaign, Kellogg’s also pledged to donate $50,000 to GLAAD in support of the group’s efforts.
- CHOW WITH CHELSEA: Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Spice Cookies
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- UT geologist shares experience with mapping the landing site for NASA’s Perseverance rover to Mars
- Campbell County Schools to begin vaccinating teachers and staff
- Nonprofit raises thousands for restoration of 2nd Avenue following Christmas Day bombing