ABILENE, Texas (KTAB/KRBC) – Two Abilene parents were arrested after their 10-year-old child tested positive for methamphetamine.
Kody Stone and Kathryn Crouch, both 39, were arrested and charged with Endangering a Child Monday in connection to an investigation that began in September 2019.
Court documents state CPS workers contacted police after Stone, Crouch, and the 10-year-old child all tested positive for narcotics.
Stone and Crouch were released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond each.
No further information was released.
- Active COVID-19 cases at UT-Knoxville down to 119 after 10-plus days of reductions
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- Knox County reports 20th COVID-19 death in September, surpassing August toll
- Family of Breonna Taylor, attorneys to address grand jury decision
- Limited Tennessee football single-game tickets available for public purchase