ALCOA, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Department of Transportation is set to start milling and paving work in Alcoa on Monday.
There will be lane and shoulder closures starting Monday, August 24 through the 31st on Cusick Road near the Arconic entrance as TDOT crews complete paving operation in the area.
Closures will take place between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily.
In the event of inclement weather, rain dates are set for September 1st through the 6th.
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Florida country club
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix in March
- KFD: 1 person hospitalized due to smoke inhalation from fire, pulled from home by nearby nurse
- Knoxville family celebrates ‘Rare Disease Day’ and new FDA-approved treatment
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night