ALCOA, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Department of Transportation is set to start milling and paving work in Alcoa on Monday.
There will be lane and shoulder closures starting Monday, August 24 through the 31st on Cusick Road near the Arconic entrance as TDOT crews complete paving operation in the area.
Closures will take place between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily.
In the event of inclement weather, rain dates are set for September 1st through the 6th.
- TBI cold case update: Others may have been involved in 2010 murder of Monroe Co. election commissioner
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Safe Thanksgiving travel tips amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Dolly Parton picks up a 2021 Grammy nomination
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together