(WJHL) — With Thanksgiving a little over a week away, the American Kennel Club released a list of foods that are OK to share around the table with your furry friends.
Lists of food OK to share includes the following:
Foods to avoid sharing with your dog
Chocolate and sweets
Raisins and grapes
Onions, scallions and garlic
Foods with spices
CLICK HERE for the full article.
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- HBO is reportedly developing a ‘Harry Potter’ TV series
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- $1B Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers