GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Anakeesta is scheduled to reopen their 70-acre theme park on Thursday.
The park has implemented new health and safety procedures that follow the Tennessee Pledge guidelines.
Anakeesta’s mascot, Sasquatch, will guide guests through social distancing procedures. Additionally, Anakeesta has implemented a brand-new express pass online admission option.
Guests can now choose the day and time that they would like to visit the park.
The new pass eliminates wait times at the guest services both and will help spread out the flow of attendance into the park.
- Lawsuit: TN Attorney General & BBB say thousands of complaints were filed against Rustic Flag Company
- Trump accused of ‘weaponizing’ COVID response to split immigrant families
- KFC testing new ‘premium’ chicken sandwich
- White House announces Medicare plan to provide insulin for $35 a month
- NHL Commissioner: Regular season over, 24-team playoff in 2 cities