CLINTON, Tenn. (WATE) — Thirteen people were arrested in a warrant roundup in Anderson County, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
The Anderson County Sheriff’s Office released on Saturday that the warrant roundup, called Operation Thunder Chicken, had led to 13 arrests. The charges of those arrested range from violation of probation, to drug charges, and to vehicular homicide, according to ACSO.
“I could not be prouder of the success of Operation Thunder Chicken. The preparation before an operation like this is crucial and I think they did an amazing job. Solid work from the ground and air,” Sheriff Russell Barker said.
ACSO said that the individuals arrested include:
- Melissa Cox – Violation of Probation (Meth and Theft)
- Elzie Daugherty – Domestic Violence
- John Evans – Violation of Probation (felony probation and Agg. Assault x2)
- Brandon Gann – Violation of Probation (felony probation)
- Goman Harness – Violation of Probation (felony probation)
- Charles Harrell – Driving on Suspended
- Darrin Lewis – Violation of Probation (felony probation)
- Jennifer Marlowe – Violation of Probation (felony probation)
- Marcia McDevitt – Violation of Probation (Agg. Assault)
- Ricky Niner – Vehicular Homicide
- Stewart Ridenour – Domestic Violence and Agg. Assault
- Steven Russell – Violation of Probation (felony probation)
- Kenyetta Stinson – Criminal Capias (was also in possession of a firearm and 1.3lbs of Marijuana)
*EDITORS NOTE: Story has been updated with the correct spelling of the name Elzie Daugherty.