SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Spanish actor Antonio Banderas on Monday revealed he has tested positive for coronavirus on his 60th birthday.
Banderas took to social media to share the news.
“I want to make it public that today, Aug. 10, I am forced to celebrate my 60th birthday in quarantine, having tested positive for the COVID-19 disease, caused by the coronavirus,” the star tweeted in Spanish.
Banderas said he is quarantining and will “take advantage of this isolation to read, write, rest, and continue making plans.”
“I would like to add that I feel relatively good, just a little more tired than usual, and am confident that I will recover as soon as possible following medical instructions that I hope will allow me to overcome the infectious period that I am suffering, and that is affecting so many people around the planet,” Banderas added.
- Tourism 2020: How COVID-19 impacted Pigeon Forge and year-end predictions
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying man who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- ‘Cake Boss’ star Buddy Valastro fears he won’t bake again after grisly bowling injury
- Average of the polls: President Trump needs numbers to move to repeat 2016 upset